Our ITALIAN DUAL CITIZENSHIP SERVICES (both FULL SERVICE PROGRAM & A LA CARTE PROGRAM) were never affected by the slowdown caused by COVID-19 (as many of you have been able to experience first hand). Here is why:
1. Our Team is working full-time remotely to continue to serve present and future customers;
2. Italian Consulates here in the US continue to work as usual with some restrictions. More HERE;
3. Town Halls in Italy are open, although it may take longer to receive their official reply;
4. The Vital Records offices as well as Secretary of State offices here in the US are open for business, so there are no delays when requesting naturalization records (NARA offices are slowly reopening), US vital records and Apostilles;
5. Our Translators in Italy have always been working from their homes and we are keeping them super busy as usual;
Finally, all present and future applicants should always keep in mind that the journey to Italian Dual Citizenship is not a short one; the time it takes to put together an entire document portfolio and for the Italian Consulates to "process an application" is between 12 to 24 months (or longer). By then, we sincerely hope that this Pandemic will be a thing of the past!
WE NOW OFFER A FREE 15-MINUTE CONSULTATION!
Simply DIAL1-888-472-0171, we answer live Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 6:30PM ET. Saturdays from 8:30AM to 5:00PM ET. We will also perform some free preliminary research to establish if you have a path to Italian Citizenship!
Alternatively, you can BOOK the FREE 15-minute consultation at your convenience: https://calendly.com/myitalianfamily
You can also TAKE our Italian Citizenship Quiz and learn if you qualify in one minute of less!