Our ITALIAN DUAL CITIZENSHIP SERVICES (both FULL SERVICE PROGRAM & A LA CARTE PROGRAM) were never affected by the slowdown caused by COVID-19 (as many of you have been able to experience first hand). Here is why:
1. Our Team is working full-time remotely to continue to serve present and future customers;
2. Italian Consulates here in the US continue to work as usual with some restrictions. More HERE;
3. Town Halls in Italy are open, although it may take longer to receive their official reply;
4. The Vital Records offices as well as Secretary of State offices here in the US are open for business, so there are no delays when requesting naturalization records, US vital records and Apostilles;
5. Our Translators in Italy have always been working from their homes and we are keeping them super busy as usual;
Finally, all present and future applicants should always keep in mind that the journey to Italian Dual Citizenship is not a short one; the time it takes to put together an entire document portfolio and for the Italian Consulates to "process an application" is between 12 to 24 months (or longer). By then, we sincerely hope that this Coronavirus will be a thing of the past!
Update on our FAMILY RESEARCH SERVICES: Municipal archives, state archives and church archives have reopened. Athough access is limited to follow local safety guidelines, our researchers are able to visit the towns to perform FAMILY RESEARCH PROJECTS once an appointment has been secured.
Update on our FAMILY TRIPS to the Ancestral town: Please note that US travel restrictions to Europe are still in place, therefore our "Onsite Family Trips" are on hold for our US customers.
Feel free to call us at 1-888-472-0171, email us at [email protected] or chat with us if you have any concerns or would like updates, or you would like to get started! We are always available and please STAY SAFE!