UPDATE: By the end of June 2020, most businesses in Italy will have reopened to the public including municipal archives, state archives and church archives. Athough access will be limited to follow local safety guidelines, our researchers will be able to visit the towns to perform FAMILY RESEARCH PROJECTS once an appointment has been secured. We will be able to pick up from where we left and we cannot wait. Thank you very much for your patience!
Please note that US travel restrictions to Europe are still in place, therefore our "Onsite Family Trips" are on hold for our US customers.
As many of you have been able to experience first hand, our ITALIAN DUAL CITIZENSHIP SERVICES were never affected by the lockdown caused by COVID-19. Here is why:
1. Our Team is working full-time remotely to continue to serve present and future customers;
2. Italian Consulates here in the US continue to work as usual with some restrictions. More HERE;
3. Town Halls in Italy are open;
4. The Vital Records offices as well as Secretary of State offices here in the US are open for business, so there are no delays when requesting naturalization records, US vital records and Apostilles;
5. Our Translators in Italy have always been working from their homes and we are keeping them super busy as usual;
Finally, all present and future applicants should always keep in mind that the journey to Italian Dual Citizenship is not a short one; the time it takes to put together an entire document portfolio and for the Italian Consulates to "process an application" is between 12 to 24 months (or longer). By then, we sincerely hope that this Coronavirus will be a thing of the past!
Feel free to call us at 1-888-472-0171, email us at [email protected] or chat with us if you have any concerns or would like updates, or you would like to get started! We are always available and please STAY SAFE!